Fond du Lac,WI – A great overnight destination. Centrally located – over 70 attractions within a one hour drive.
Our central location is perfect for meeting between coasts or in the middle of Wisconsin’s three major cities. Situated on the shores of Lake Winnebago, the 2nd largest freshwater inland lake in the US, Fond du Lac is a picturesque, mid-size city located an hour from Madison, Milwaukee and Green Bay–and less than three hours from Chicago.
Member: ABA, Circle WI
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Lakeside Spirit
- Galloway House & Village
- Historic Octagon House
- Villa Loretto Tours
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Horicon Marsh State Wildlife Area
- Windhover Center for the Arts & Chilren’s Museum
- Kristmas Kringle Shoppe, Ltd.
- Jim Baldauf Collector Cars
- Larson’s Famous Clydesdales
- Glacier Ridge Animal Farm
- Siberian Outpost
- Many more available in less than a one hour drive
- Group Planner
- Itinerary Planning
Destination Lake Winnebago Region – Fond Du Lac CVB