Prince George’s County Maryland… So much to see, so much to discover!
Prince George’s County is at the heart of the exciting Washington/Metropolitan region. Within your reach is an array of outstanding attractions, entertainment, sports and more. Just minutes to our Nation’s Capital, Prince George’s is only 20 minutes to historic Annapolis, 45 minutes to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. And we’re home to unique historic sites & museums, the University of Maryland and Six Flags America.
Member: NTA, ABA, OMCA, PBA
Nearby Attractions that Influence Group Travel:
- Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center at Maryland
- FedExField and the NFL’s Washington Redskins
- Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- National Wildlife Visitor Center
- University of Maryland
- Six Flags of Maryland
- Washington D.C.
- And Much, much more!!!
- Itinerary Planning
Experience Prince George’s County